Starting a business in Rosetown
The Department of Community and Business Development is available to assist entrepreneurs and small businesses with start-up, expansion and succession planning. We work to promote the Rosetown community as a place to live, discover and invest.
Browse our many incentives for new business and business expansion, and get in touch to learn more about how we support investment attraction and development, including commercial, residential and industrial. The Community and Business Development Department can help advise you on the needs of our community.
We would love to welcome your business to Rosetown.
Land & Commercial Development
For information on available land, commercial development and prices, contact the Town of Rosetown at 306-882-2214 or by email Rosetown Business.
The Industrial Park is located on Highway 7 west of Highway 4. Mainline Motors, Western Sales, All West Sales, Wheatland Industries, McCallum Fuels, and the Department of Highways office.
Downtown Main Street
Rosetown's Main Street is a central part of our community. There are some commercial storefronts available for sale and lease downtown.
Different organizations offer a variety of services to help individuals and businesses prosper in the local and global business environment.
- BizPaL - Provides information on Rosetown, Saskatchewan and the Government of Canada permits and licenses required to operate a business.
- Community Futures Meridian Region - Provide loans, support and advice to anyone in your area that may be looking to open a new business.
- Saskatchewan Corporate Registry provides services including: incorporating legal entities; registering sole proprietorships, partnerships; maintaining a registry of names; and enforcing registration and compliance requirements.
- Square One, Saskatchewan’s Business Resource Centre, provides programs and services to assist and guide Saskatchewan entrepreneurs through startup and management of their business.
- Succession Matching - Online community of business buyers, sellers, and succession planning professionals.
- Strategis - Industry Canada website offering timely and valuable business information.
- Western Economic Diversification - Works to strengthen western innovation, entrepreneurship and community economic development.