Meridian Community Futures
Community Futures are:
- Are proactive, progressive community organizations dedicated to strengthening both their community and their community’s economy.
- Business development centres that control and manage investment funds from which they make fully repayable loans (up to a max of $150,000) to start or expand a business.
- Entrepreneurial development centres that provide business training.
- Fostering community and regional partnerships through liaisons with local, provincial and federal groups to enhance rural service.
- Non-Profit Organizations guided by a volunteer board of directors and staffed with business professionals, who together are actively engaged in helping to develop and implement community-based economic development strategies.
- Promoting the importance of youth entrepreneurs
- Providing general, technical and financial assistance to new or existing business ventures.
- Providing an investment fund for new or growing businesses.
We provide the Services you need to launch, purchase or expand your business. including:
- Business plan development and assistance
- Connecting you to resources
- Loans up to $150,000
For more information, contact Meridian Community Futures.
Rosetown is home to several banks and financial institutions who offer loans and resources to new and existing businesses.