The Bylaw Official operates within approved policies, programs and budgets of Municipal Council, Municipal Bylaws and Government Legislation and is responsible for:
- Educating the public on Town of Rosetown bylaws
- Enforcing Town of Rosetown Bylaws within municipal boundaries
- Proposing amendments to existing bylaws and policies
- Establishing new bylaws and policies when necessary, in consultation with Committee and Council
Regular Protective Services Committee Meetings
- 7 p.m.
- 1st Monday of every month
- Town Office
417 Main Street
Rosetown, SK S0L 2V0
- Chair: Darcy Olson
Meeting packages are sent out to Committee members the Friday prior to the meeting.
Groups or items wishing to be on the agenda must be forwarded in writing by 12:00 noon on the Friday before to be in the meeting package for that meeting. In accordance with the Council Procedure Bylaw: When a person wishes to have a communication considered by council, it shall be addressed to council, and:
- Clearly set out the matter in issue and the request; and
- For written communications, must be printed, typewritten or legibly written, contain the mailing address of the writer and be signed with the name of the writer; or
- For electronic communications, must contain the name of the writer and both the mailing and electronic address of the writer.
The CAO will review the correspondence and make a decision regarding placement on the agenda for Council or Committee.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.